Land Revitalization, Redevelopment
In large conurbations there are often locations and spaces that have lost their original function and use. These are, for example, former industrial plants and commercial premises, military properties or infrastructure areas. The revitalization and redevelopment of these areas, with their mostly central location and the existing infrastructure, has many advantages compared to the new development of undeveloped and non-sealed spaces to residential, infrastructural or commercial areas.
We will be glad to help you in converting these spaces, by showing you pragmatic and useful solutions for the site. We’ll accompany you from the start, in order to early recognize and minimize possible risks: From the initial assessment to the compliance with legal requirements and building regulations, via possibly necessary soil and groundwater investigation and remediation and analyses of the basic structure of buildings, up to construction and project management.
Our Services at a Glance:
- Detailed analysis of building law requirements
- Initial assessment with respect to risks and opportunities
- Soil and groundwater investigations
- Examinations of the basic structure of a building and of hazardous building substances
- Geotechnical investigations
- Planning and management of redevelopment measures
- Planning of demolition processes
- Soil management
- Infrastructure planning
- Construction management
- Project management and project monitoring
- Decommissioning of facilities, approval procedures
Benefit from our many years of experience and feel free to contact us – we will be happy to advise you in detail!